After President Trump’s recent speech touting the United States’ environmental accomplishments — including reducing airborne pollution by 74% since 1970 while dramatically growing our population and economy — the EPA released a comprehensive list of air, water, and land achievements.
Read the full document here:epa_accomplishments_fact_sheet_july_2019_s
For more on the partnership between clean air and energy:
- The U.S. Leads the World in Clean Air: The Case for Environmental Optimism
- FACT CHECK: Is the U.S. really a world leader in clean air?
- Free markets, not carbon taxes, will improve the environment
- Debunking the AP: Our air quality isn’t declining
- Garcetti’s Green New Deal will make L.A. less affordable and backfire on pollution goals
- This Earth Day, thank America: The world leader in clean air